A sales assistant is required to join the Townfield’s Team attending Top equestrian events throughout the year.
- Add valuable skills to your CV with on the job training, accommodation while at shows will be with the rest of the staff staying on site in our luxury caravan and a paid salary after each event.
- Learn ever-important skills of Customer Service, Sales, Stock Control, become familiar with the outdoor equine show circuit and work alongside fellow equine enthusiasts while selling quality products.
- The hours we work aren’t your normal 9am- 5pm so you need to be hard working and willing to put in those extra hours when they're needed, the work can be very labour intensive and long days so a strong character is key.
- The work we require is to arrive on site in your own transport and help with the final bits of set up, work the event days serving the general public with evening equestrian and meet us at the next event.
- The applicant needs to be well organised, and have a high attention to detail, be efficient, quick thinking and have lots of common sense 100% RELIABLE with absolute integrity, honesty and trust.
The events we would need you for would be:
- Badminton: 3rd- 7th May
- Royal Windsor: 10th – 14th May
- South of England: 8th – 10th June
- Royal Highland: 22nd – 25th June(transport will be sorted)
- Great Yorkshire: 11th-13th July
- Hickstead International: 24th- 30th July
- Gatcombe: 4th- 6th August
- Burghley: 31th Aug – 3rd September
- Blenheim: 13th – 17th September
- Hoys: 3rd – 8th October
- Your Horse Live: 11th – 12th November
- Olympia: 12th – 18th December
Any serious applications please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES