An experienced, hardworking and enthusiastic Sales Co-ordinator is required by Stromsholm Ltd, the UK’s leading farrier supplier. Stromsholm is an English-Dutch company established in 1972, supplying horseshoes and hoofcare products to farriers in the UK. Both the companies are proud to have been awarded a Royal Warrant.
Reporting to management, the role include sales and customer service based in Milton Keynes. The position also requires visiting existing customers and potential new customers and organising trade shows, clinics, seminars and other farriery events.
To significantly increase the number of customers using the company’s product by prospecting, and visiting new potential customers, lost customers and offering new products to existing customers while ensuring that all contacts ensure a sufficient Return of Investment for the company.
- Create and maintain leads and target lists for new potential customers and lost customers over the phone, through appointments and visits
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, follow-up, and adherence to goals
- Keeping customer database up to date
- Communicate new product opportunities and follow up with customers.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the orders
- Answering the telephone, taking and processing orders, explaining the product benefits and any special offers.
- Dealing with customers at the trade counter
- Other duties as assigned
- Organise and run events such as apprentice seminars, trade shows, clinics and other farrier events
- Visiting Key customers
- Prepare and distribute samples as required and keep records of the same
- Covering depots and delivering stock to depots when required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Confident & professional telephone manner
- Trust worthy
- Proven sales record
- Self-motivated with a drive to succeed
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- May require to work on evenings and weekends
- Should be commercial minded
Candidates should ideally live within easy reach of our Offices in Milton Keynes.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter stating your current salary level to Bhupinder Kalsi email@example.com
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES