Sales Development Representative
2018 is a very exciting year for Omega Equine, sister company to Falcon Equine Feeds Ltd. We have launched our new range of Omega Equine Supplements to complement our well-known ‘Omega Rice’ product.
We are building exciting new relationships and cementing our long-term partnerships with our customers. We are enjoying a busy start to the year as we continue to strengthen our mission; to establish Omega Equine as the leading equine supplement brand.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to support our Field sales team, also you will have the opportunity to be responsible for selling another specialised product to a specific market, this opportunity offers uncapped commission!
You need to be obsessed with customer success and will be an expert at forging relationships with customers ranging from B2B to the end consumer. You will be responsible for customer retention however the focus on your role is account expansion and up-sell.
We want a talented sales professional who loves our products and wants to talk to people about it.
What we need from you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to engage with customers both trade and retail. You will have a “roll up your sleeves” attitude to cold-calls and upselling.
- Ability to work with other members of the team to proactively identify and address customer issues
- Ability to work well independently, to deadlines and under pressure
- Able to demonstrate a results-orientated work ethic with impeccable attention to detail.
- You’ll have a passion for learning and a commitment to professional progression within business development
- You'll have at least 4 years proven sales experience in Equine industry roles, with proven consistency in hitting targets.
- An excellent knowledge of equines preferably with nutritional experience.
- Experience with CRM software
- You will be confident with a desire to learn and progress your career.
- You will be highly self motivated with Excellent organizational skills
- You will also have the opportunity to work with the team at exhibitions including Hickstead, Royal Windsor, Olympia and the trade show BETA.
What we can offer you
- A genuine opportunity for career progression within a fast-growing organisation
- Uncapped commission where over-performance is rewarded
- The ability to help drive product development and voice ideas.
- Full product training.
- We offer generous staff discounts and exhibition expenses.
- The opportunity for the right candidate to thrive in a business that values & rewards; perseverance, ownership, teamwork and a desire to continue learning.
- The opportunity to work alongside a friendly group of people who love what they do, and know why they get out of bed every morning.
This is primarily an office based post with travel to shows and exhibitions when required. Therefore candidates need to live locally to our offices in Billingshurst, West Sussex.
Please send your C.V. and covering letter to email@example.com
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES