Salary: £16,000 per annum – Depending on Experience
We have an exciting new role available in our Arkle Finance Sales Team. We are looking for an eager and talented individual who will help build and expand our network of customers who want to conduct new and repeat business. As well as a keen interest in sales this person must also be passionate about providing and maintaining high customer service levels at all times within the role.
- Accurately create contracts to be issued to customers.
- Checking figure work, conditions of acceptance and payment details in relation to transactions for processing.
- Ensure that enquiries and proposals are properly handled and progressed efficiently.
- Keeping customers and suppliers updated in order to complete the business.
- Make accurate and timely payments to suppliers and checking bank details.
- Ensure consistency in capturing transaction details.
- Carrying out anti-fraud and anti-money laundering checks.
- Handling first line customer enquiries and taking messages for the direct sales team.
- Copying essential correspondence and documentation across to the permanent electronic record and issuing the required copies to customers, guarantors etc.
- Able to work to deadlines with accuracy and precision.
- Polite and friendly telephone manner, good communication skills
- Numerate and PC Literate and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Negotiating skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
This role is based in our Wellingborough Office.
Weatherbys upholds the principles of equality and diversity and actively promotes
opportunity for all employees both current and prospective.
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES