Service Partner / Sales Co-coordinator - Strömsholm Ltd – Milton Keynes
Strömsholm provides farriers with the highest quality horseshoes, nails and tools made by Royal Kerckhaert Horseshoe Factory. Strömsholm is an established company and offers dynamic individuals the opportunity to work in our sales department. The sales department is responsible for maintaining relationships with our existing customers, gaining new customers and growing our business. When you join us, you’ll work in an enthusiastic, fun environment, with the best products and a team that is dedicated to providing excellent customer service. You will receive all the necessary resources and training to shine and be successful in your position.
In this position, you will be responsible for maintaining relationships with existing customers, gaining new customers and growing sales within the group of customers you are responsible for.
Key performance indicators
- You will be responsible for a group of customers, consisting of farriers and dealers.
- You will determine the buying behavior and buying potential of all of your customers.
- Together with your teamleader, you will determine the target for revenue growth in horseshoes, nails and tools per customer. You and your teamleader will agree on a maximum allowed negative deviation on the revenue growth target and monitor your results and discuss progress.
- You will be responsible for organizing evening gatherings across the country to showcase our products to small groups of farriers.
- You will also represent Stromsholm at weekends/evenings at farriery clinics & competitions in order to grow our customer base nationwide.
- We expect you to connect with all of your customers on a regular basis. This will be monitored through our CRM-software.
- You will visit some customers in person. The number of visits depends on the potential of the customers that you are responsible for.
- You will also be responsible for the acquisition of farriers/dealers that are currently not buying from us. Together with your teamleader, you will determine the target for acquiring new customers.
- You will be responsible for promoting our webshop to your customers. The goal is to convince customers to order our products through our webshop.
- Your results will be evaluated on a quarterly basis.
1-2 years of sales experience
- A competitive salary
- An opportunity to work for a premium brand name
- A team that invests in each other’s success and takes pride in their work
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES