We are currently recruiting for an individual who will create, plan and execute the Ariat Europe social media and influencer strategy to build awareness of our products and create brand engagement. You will analyse statistics to identify the success of campaigns and trends in terms of followers and engagement to ensure content is effective and engage with the Ecommerce team to ensure consistent timing of key stories/messages across all our platforms.
Working within the Marketing team you will have the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the social media content process from overall planning, project briefing, execution and ensuring content adheres to brand guidelines at all times.
- Plan and publish content across multiple platforms, as well as live publishing in reactive, fast-paced environments such as events.
- Identify new tools and platforms as they become available, assess relevance for Ariat and react accordingly.
- Be the key contact for our regular influencers and provide day-to-day support to these.
- Work with our PR agency to approve brand right influencers across our channels and ensure product is sent to them as required.
- Assist the sales team with best practices, social media reviews and ideas for key accounts to improve their activity around the brand.
- Attend key events as required and create frequent, engaging event-based content for our social platforms to post throughout the event.
- Produce a monthly social report to include highlights from our social platforms and influencers.
- Produce regular reports and communicate results to teams to create transparency and visibility into the progression of the social media strategy.
- Create detailed posting calendars and review with relevant parties each month prior to publishing content.
- Development of regular influencer reports and evaluations.
In order to carry out this role you will bring to us:
- A Marketing qualification or relevant experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms from a B2C perspective, both paid and organic.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of influencer marketing.
- A strong eye for imagery and photography to create suitable content for all platforms.
Although this role will be home based initially, please note it will be office based as soon as government guidelines allow. Therefore candidates need to reside within a reasonable daily commute to our offices in Harwell, Oxfordshire.
To apply for the role, please send your CV with covering letter detailing your suitability for this role to email@example.com
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES