Haygain is a rapidly growing international company dedicated to the health and well-being of horses.
Headquartered in Berkshire, UK, but with a global presence, Haygain is known for its patented, science-backed products such as the Haygain hay steamer, The Forager slow feeder and the ComfortStall orthopedic, sealed stable flooring system; all designed to help owners deal with the issues that come with domestication of horses.
The business has more than quadrupled in four years, has a world-class product offering, and is making good progress optimizing their marketing funnels.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the role of Social Media Officer will be to significantly grow and engage online communities to promote the Haygain brand. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and able to work both independently as well as in a virtual team setting. Candidate should have a strong working knowledge of the equine industry.
- Manage Haygain’s country specific social media strategy according to the objectives and KPIs set in line with the Global social media and content strategy
- Maintain calendar for multiple social media accounts and stay abreast with social media trends.
- Manage organic campaigns and create reports that inform further strategy in growing reach and engagement.
- Write, and work with the other members of the marketing team, to produce high quality, unique and outstanding content.
- Strengthen the loyalty of our communities, reinforce Haygain’s brand and what it stands for, answer user questions and work closely with Customer Support teams to increase customer satisfaction.
- Work with the Ambassador Liaison to leverage Brand Ambassador content, and to increase organic uptake.
- Make sure that all communication is in line with the brand's tone of voice.
- Coordinate tradeshows/horse shows with sales booths, including overseeing logistics
- Ongoing knowledge gathering of latest marketing techniques and trends, as well as skill development though research and course attendance.
- Represent the marketing department at select events as required.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as needed
- Relevant education in either marketing, communications, advertising, media or related discipline and/or proven work experience
- 3+ years experience in social media and community management
- 3+ years of equine experience required
- Hands-on knowledge of relevant social media tools and communication techniques.
- Excellent planning and project management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and team spirit.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and effectively handle changing priorities
- Adaptability and flexibility to work outside of normal office hours on occasion
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and deliver quality work in an efficient manner.
- Ability to meet multiple project deadlines
- Detail and Task oriented
- Exceptional written communication
- Experience in proof reading
- Demonstrated initiative
Other Role Information:
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting Manger: Vice President of Marketing
Location: Hybrid Role – remote and in office in Lambourn, UK
Start Date: Nov 1 – Dec 1, 2021 or sooner
Compensation: Salaried position with vacation and benefits.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter stating your suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES