EAF Group Ltd is a wholesaler and retailer of animal pet feed/bedding products with a range of garden products also sold throughout the retail outlets. The retail stores operate under the ‘Animall’ brand.
An opportunity has arisen at the Animall Brentwood store for a Store Manager.
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated, and ambitious individual who can lead a small team and move the business forward. The successful candidate will be required to identify new lines that may compliment our existing core products or may be of a completely different genre.
The individual should have a proven track record of developing and improving a business.
- The ability to lead and motivate a small team
- Strong personality with good communication skills (verbal and written)
- This is a very hands on and physical management role
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, prioritise tasks and the ability to multitask
- To understand requirements and processes, implementing changes to streamline the work at hand
- A can-do attitude
- A high level of customer service
- Be physically fit – manual handling
- The ability to identify and cultivate potential areas of growth for the business
- Very strong organisational skills – to manage jobs daily to achieve a level of high standard for the shop both inside and out
- Computer literate
- Stock control – ensuring all stock in and out is logged correctly through the SAGE system
- Have flexible working times and fit into a rota covering a 7-day period
- Keeping the shop site, inside and out, free from waste
- Ensure all waste is appropriately sorted and disposed of
- Assess and monitor for continuous improvements in performance and productivity within the shop
- Stock control – assisting in the monthly stock take preparations and count
- Maintain required stock levels of consumables – replenish when required
- Analyse sales to conduct ordering of stock efficiently
- Ensuring the shop is fully replenished daily
- Staff holiday and absent monitoring
- Health & Safety control
- Flexibility is a must
A generous package is on offer to the right person. Candidates need to reside within the area to commute to the store daily.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter stating why you are suitable and include details of your salary level to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES