We are currently seeking for the role of Store Supervising Manager in our Cheltenham Store.
Working for one of the most prestigious brands in Country Clothing, would you like to join our team ?
Reporting to: Retail Manager
- Assist the Retail Manager (RM) in the management and motivation of staff to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- Help the RM complete store operational requirements by finalising rota of working hours, taking account of holiday requests, for all staff for upcoming 2 months in conjunction with the HR manager.
- Ensure any staffing issues are brought to the attention of the RM in a prompt manner
- Assist the RM where required in organising training and development for staff members in conjunction with The Event Marketing Manager and HR Manager.
- Ensure staff adhere to the Dubarry dress code policy during working hours in the RMs absence
- Assist the RM in ensuring that standards for store presentation are met and maintained
- Maintain excellent customer service at all times in the store
- Help with the development and organisation of displays, promotions and events in conjunction with the Dubarry Marketing department.
- First point of contact in the event of the store alarm being activated
- Ensure accurate checking and booking-in of stock deliveries on a bi-weekly basis
- Ensure stockouts are recorded accurately in the system and stock is returned to the warehouse in a timely and accurate fashion
- Deal with customer interaction and complaints and escalate to the RM where required
- Making sure that any faulty goods returned to the store are sent to the Customer Service team in Ballinasloe or BMB in a timely manner with an explanation of the problem
- Regular communication with RM via Skype, email and phone
- Count cash taken in/Credit card transactions on a daily basis and ensure it corresponds to the sales figures
- Responsible for efficient time-keeping for all staff members for starting, finishing and lunch break times
- Encourage all staff to make use of the Corrective Action system.
- Assist the SM in evaluating competition through visiting other retailers; gathering information such as style, quality of service and visual merchandising
The successful candidate will be a happy and extrovert personality, with a kind and considerate nature. Flexibility is required in this post, as is being a proactive team player. A passion for retail / fashion is a distinct advantage.
Candidates need a minimum of 2 years previous retail and customer facing experience, ideally having managed others in a supervisory capacity.
To apply for the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES