Salary £40,000 Per Annum
We are seeking to recruit 2 Technical Analyst Developers to work within our IT Department.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to utilise your skills on design, development and testing. You will also be responsible for the maintenance of robust and maintainable software systems within the Weatherbys Technology stack. These roles are based at our Wellingborough office.
The key responsibilities:
- Following departmental standards undertake the design, development, testing of both new applications and enhancement to existing applications.
- Work closely with Security, Technical Leads, Project Managers and Technical Delivery teams to ensure that the architectural vision is translated into robust, maintainable, and effective product delivery.
- Provide ownership and drive on development approaches and technical standards across the Product Development team.
- Personally deliver structured and maintainable software, delivered to time, budget, quality and expectation.
- Plan, monitor and review own workload and others, and report progress as agreed.
- To estimate product development cost and timescales and contribute to overall project and programme planning.
- Integrate within, and help maintain an environment that encourages openness, improvement and positive change.
- Support the development planning and delivery process.
It is essential that the successful candidate has the following skills:
Awareness of the following would be beneficial:
- Java Enterprise Edition, Spring MVC, Web Services (REST and SOAP), SOA, WebLogic, JBOSS, Tomcat, HTML5, Bootstrap, Maven, CSS, Ajax, Git, Unit testing and Oracle PL/SQL.
In addition, you will be a highly motivated individual and will possess sound written and verbal communication skills, with good analytical and problem solving skills.
Weatherbys upholds the principles of equality and diversity and actively promotes opportunity for all employees, both current and prospective.
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES