Horsequest and Horsequest Advantage are looking for enthusiastic, confident and flexible sales people to work on our tradestand at Badminton Horse Trials.
- Knowledge of horses is essential in order to successfully speak to the customers and tell them about what we do!
- Excellent communicator (face to face), must have a natural ability to communicate with all customers and staff
- Proficient IT skills and basic administration skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work within the team.
- A flexible attitude to working hours as its not 9am -5pm. You need to be hard working and willing to put in the extra hours when they're needed.
- Able to work under pressure
- An enthusiastic people person with a confident and professional manner
- Well organised, and have a high attention to detail, be efficient, quick thinking and have lots of common sense
- 100% RELIABLE with absolute integrity, honesty and trust, hard working and conscientious
- Must have own transport, as you will need to drive directly to the event
- Must be fit and strong as this job entails some physical manual work, including lifting heavy boxes
- Full training will be given.
Remuneration will be a daily rate with a bonus for exceeding targets. Luxury caravan accommodation will be provided for non local staff.
It’s hard work but fun, so why not come and join us!
Further tradestand staffing opportunities may be available later in the year.
Serious applications only to email@example.com
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES