Marketing Manager – UK and Ireland
Haygain Ltd, a successful global retailer of equestrian health products enjoying substantial growth, requires a Marketing Manager, UK and Ireland to join their team. An important role in the UK team and key to driving growth going forward.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a rapidly growing business, with a great working environment, and a strong commitment to professional development and career progression.
The successful candidate’s role will include the following:
- Working closely with the Marketing Director to develop marketing strategy and plans
- Analysis of performance data to drive new initiatives and improvements
- Managing, planning and controlling the UK advertising budget
- Planning, writing and collecting engaging content for use across the different marketing channels
- Managing and optimising our digital marketing channels (Social, SEM, SEO, Email, CRM and Publication Advertising)
- Planning activities across our offline channels (Shows, Magazine Advertising, Direct Marketing, PR)
- Managing our Ambassador Programme (building our network of famous riders, vets and owners)
- Managing and optimising the performance of the UK website including AB testing
- Work closely with the Sales team to help them meet their objectives, providing appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Control of our global branding policies
- Management of design and PR agencies
What we are looking for:
- Graduate with 2-3 years B2C Marketing Management experience
- Understanding of performance analytics software
- Digital Marketing experience, particularly Social and SEM, and including AB testing
- Highly organised, dynamic and energetic
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience marketing Equestrian products ideal but not essential
- Experience, knowledge and interest in horses
What we are offering:
- £24,000 to £30,000 salary
- 26 days holiday
- Contributory pension
- Private medical cover
The role is based from our offices in Lambourn, so candidates need to live locally to that area.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES